Monday, 3 September 2012

We've Moved!!!!!

I had planned to tell you all about my paralympic adventures and then review the UK shops which opened on Etsy in August.  But when I returned home from the paralympics my blog was offline.  I thought the server was down and didn't worry about it, but the next day it was still down.  So, rather than harrassing my web hosts or finding new hosts (I don't have the energy for that right now), I've moved the blog back onto blogger.  So you can now find it on http://buyhandmadebritish.blogspot.co.uk/  - but you're here - so you already know that!

As a result of my hosting issues, not many people got chance to view Wednesday's exploration-themed post and nobody got to see Guess The Theme until Sunday evening.  So rather than doing the new shops post today, I'm using this post to urge you to look back at last week's posts and see what you missed.  The new shops posts and answer to Guess The Theme will be posted tomorrow.  But I don't want you to miss out on my paralympic fun, so here's a photo of my little boy at the Wheelchair Basketball with his soft car and baby ear protectors.  I owe a huge thank you to the volunteers at the North Greenwich Arena for finding the ear protectors for him.

Well that's it for today.  Business as usual resumes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment