Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Tutorial Tuesday - The Liebster Blog Award

I'm all excited again today.  This time it's because my cat keyring sold this morning and is now on it's way to Sydney, Australia!  That's 2 sales in 2 days from my Etsy shop.  Apparently Etsy sales are like buses...  Don't forget to click on the 'Follow' button above for your chance to win a keyring or bookmark with the animal of your choice made just for you completely free.  One lucky follower will be drawn at random, see yesterday's post for more details.

I'm having great difficulty writing my blog today.  It's probably because my beautiful little boy is having a lot of trouble with his evil 8th tooth and the only cure for teething pain is to pull all the tissues out of the box and scatter them around the livingroom.  Well it makes him happy anyway.

Today I'm handing out my 5 Liebster Blog Awards.  In case you missed yesterday's post, it's an award that was given to me by the wonderful Liz from Amigurumi Barmy.  I highly recommend you go and read her blog.  

I like blogs which have craft tutorials (I'm always looking for new things to try) so handily my choices for the award double as this weeks 'Tutorial Tuesday' post.  The rules for the award are as follows:

1. You must link back to the person who gave it to you
2. Put the award on your blog
3. Pass it on to 5 other blogs who inspire you and have less than 200 followers
4. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know

 Anna's How to Craft
Has some good tutorials, including the one for a really cute dinosaur hat that I've linked to here.


Things [Hand Made]
I love the handwritten tutorials on this blog, like this one for an I Spy Blanket


Milis Books
A blog about making books with instructions on how to make your own.

Knitsofacto
This is one for knitters.  Annie contributes free patterns to every knitter and crocheter's favourite site Ravelry.

Driftwood
Lovely blog with sewing, knitting and crochet tutorials

So now I'm off to inform these bloggers about their awards...  And in case you're wondering, it's taken me 6 hours to complete this post but my little boy is happy at last!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenna, nice to meet you :D

    Thank you so much for the blog award and the mention here. Crumbs, 6 hours to get the post up, that is dedication!

    I'll say a proper thank you over at knitsofacto soon I promise. But not until after the big giveaway I have coming up ... make sure not to miss it.

    Thank you again :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award and your lovely comment. It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much for the award and the lovely mention. I love the way your blog showcases lots of etsy treasures.

    ReplyDelete