Thursday, 2 February 2012

Photos and Frames

One of the advantages of having your own blog is occasionally you get to engage in some shameless self-promotion.  So here I go shamelessly promoting myself....  (PS. It's business as usual at the bottom of the post so feel free to scroll down for lots of handmade goodies)

This week I launched my new shop on DaWanda selling photographic prints.  Please pop over and take a look.  DaWanda's a lot quieter than Etsy so it can get lonely over there!


I've been taking photographs for years but I've never tried to sell them before so I'm not sure how well this is going to go.  At least on DaWanda you only pay if you sell an item so if it's a complete failure I haven't lost anything except time.  I've got lots more photographs to put up, so if you like them please check back and have a look at the rest.


Ok, shameless self-promotion done.  Back to selflessly promoting others.  And today it's photo frames (I like to have a theme to these things...).  Enjoy!


Black Button Frame by VerityEvans
£7.77 (+ £3.89)
A black picture frame decorated with dark buttons.

China Mosaic Frame by FaceTheMosaic
£16.19 (+ free delivery)
A wooden photo frame decorated with pink and yellow floral hand cut tiles.

Custom Made Clay Frame by UrchinFive
£12.99 (+ £2 p&p)
Handmade from fimo cane slices

Gems and Pearls Frame by TheSilentSongbird
£15 (+ £2 p&p)
A 6" x 4" black glass frame has been customised with gems and faux pearl embellishments all of a yellow and clear colour with splashes of red as a pop colour.

Purple and Yellow Tiled Frame by Woollymammothzone
£15 (+ £3 p&p)
Handmade from a recycled flat faced frame with hand painted polymer clay tiles to create a mosaic style effect, using a purple base and adding bright yellow flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment