Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Something Scottish

Today is Burn's Night and, as I married my Scottish husband in a church in Dumfries, I always like to mark the occassion.  So today we will be having haggis for tea (yum!) and I have compiled this small selection of beautiful items handmade in Scotland for your pleasure - enjoy!

Hand Printed Floral Cushion by AstridWeigel on Etsy

"The Dancers" by Handmade in Scotland on Facebook

Silver and Kyanite Cuff by Genna Delaney
Wood Fired Pots by Patricia Shone Ceramics on Facebook

Vintage Race Car Wheel Spinner Clock by ronaldgray on Etsy

1 comment:

  1. I was lucky to be born in Scotland but moved when I was young and thus have never celebrated Burns Night. So have fun!

    Nice selection of bits there. Love the clock. Nice find!

    ReplyDelete