Just doing a quick post this week as I'll be busy celebrating my 30th birthday this week so here's my recipe for Spanish Chicken!
Spanish Chicken (serves 4)
1 onion, diced
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
2 red peppers, chopped
100g chorizo, sliced
8 chicken pieces (wings, thighs, drumsticks)
salt and pepper
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the onion until soft, add the garlic and fry for another minute.
2. Add the peppers and chorizo and continue to fry.
3. When the chorizo begins to release its oil, add the passata and paprika and bring to the boil.
4. Transfer to a deep roasting tin and place the chicken pieces on top. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and sprinkle with chilli flakes, if using.
5. Roast in a pre-heated oven for 40 minutes at 200 degrees C. Serve with rice or potatoes.